Gabusan Art Market, Find Out Uniqe Handicraft From Yogyakarta


Gabusan Art Market - Parangtritis 9 km Street Bantul Yogyakarta(approximately) the market of various Yogyakarta handicrafts.
The first impression when I signed in, the market was quiet. At the top of the land, built long shops (it’s about 15 meters). Individual stalls selling handicrafts different. There is a special shop, leather, bamboo handicrafts, wooden handicrafts etc.. More unique, from the many shops there, only some shops that have keeper.
How, for the 'powerless' photos I, seems visiting to this market also can be used for photo pose. Here, you can see some of the location is good as a background pose.
Overall, the most interesting (to me) from the market Gabusan is the building a "Center for Information Technology and INTEL." In the building do this is quite simple, there are 6-7 computer connected to the internet are free for visitor. Fast and good connection. Here also shown an Access Point you are likely to . I think this building is very interesting, because here a large "Intel" have at least directly, "phenomenon" I found rarely elsewhere. Moreover, in this building you can get free souvenirs of the mouse pad Intel. I do not get this mouse pad souvenirs for visitors or not, because I’m quite brave to ask. Maybe you will also get if you brave enough to ask, and of course if there is still the stocks.